Why choose to supply your next car?
- I believe passionately is selling fantastic cars. But with our cars, beauty isn't just skin deep. See the table below for all the things we do before handing one our cars over to its next owner. Even though we carry our far more work than most other garages, our cars are still competitively priced. Look at the list of jobs we do before we hand our cars over to their next owner, I challenge you to find another garage that will match us!
- We are really laid back. We know our cars a very well-priced and among the best prepared cars in the country. We won't try and "sell" you a car, but we will show you any car you like, go on as many test drives as you like, and answer any questions you may have. We will offer you a fair price on your part exchange, based on CAP analysis (the motor trade valuation experts). This will almost certainly be more that webuyanycar.com. We will then let you make your own mind up. We NEVER try and get you to sign up there and then unless you are happy to, and we won't ask any "closing questions" or try to "overcome any objections". Lastly, we won't pester you with numerous phone calls after your visit! Relax…you're in safe hands.
You can buy cheaper, but you cannot find better value for money!
Check out above to see how are cars are among the best prepared cars for sale.. Our standards are higher than BMW approved and Volvo Select to name just two. How can we do that AND be competitively priced I hear you ask! Good question, we can do this for the following reasons:
1. We are happy so make a little on each car, but sell lots of them. We also have a really busy workshop, so are not as reliant on car sales to cover the overheads of the business. In fact the service department covers between 95-110% of all the overheads, whereas most franchise dealerships can only manage 50-60%!
2. We have our own workshop, so we can do all the work ourselves. Unlike small used car “pitches” that have to pay someone else. In large franchise dealerships the sales and service departments have their own budgets and targets, and so the service departments don't like doing things at heavily discounted rate to the sales department. So the sales manager won't authorise more than the minimum… he won't
3. We spend over 1/4 million pounds on parts per year, so we get generous parts discounts
Why choose us to maintain your car?
“Just wanted to drop a brief note to you and the team to say thank you for sorting out Sally's Mazda again today. Squeezing us in again in an emergency, recovering the car and replacing the battery without notice was really appreciated. We'll continue to recommend you to friends and family.”
Reynolds of Selby has one aim, to be the best garage people have ever visited. Different people will have different opinions on what “being the best” actually means. So let me explain what my view of being the best is.
- We book time for “breakdown “slots every Wednesday and Friday, so if your car has broken down, you don't have to wait a week to have it looked at. We understand how important cars are, and how awkward life is without one, so we have a fleet of brand new courtesy cars that we change every year. For our commercial customers, we have a 66 plate Ford Transit (with Bluetooth to keep your drivers legal!) We plan ahead to make sure your visit goes smoothly, but if something does pop up un-expectedly, we will keep you informed. No work is done without prior approval, relax…. You're in safe hands.
- We have a fleet of 16 plate courtesy cars (that get replaced every year) and a 66 plate Ford Tranist courtesy van for our commercial partners. These are all free of charge (including free insurance). We collect and deliver from home or office within 15 miles, or if you would like to wait, we have a comfortable waiting area in our newly refurbished showroom with WIFI, fresh ground coffee or loose leaf tea (builder's tea also on offer!). If you have work to do, you can use one of our desks. Lastly, we don't just do “service washes”, we try and wash and vac every car that comes into the workshop.
- We look long term. This ultimately helps build Trust: No one in this business is set any targets. No one has anything to gain from making up work. If it will last till next year, great, we will let you know. If it needs doing in the next few months, we will offer to do the work now to save a second visit, but if you want to come back later, no problem. If we say work needs doing now, rest assured, the work needs doing urgently.
- Highly trained, competent staff. Between our technicians, we have factory training with 8 brands (Ford, Citroen, Peugeot, Vauxhall, VW, Audi, Seat, and Skoda). Everyone in the service department is a member of the IMI (Institute of the Motoring Industry). This means they have proved their qualifications, and have committed to ethical working. All members of the IMI are required to undertake a set amount of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) so that there technical knowledge progresses with the advancement of modern vehicles.